Daily Log, Feb. 8
• A person reported Thursday afternoon a windshield was broken while parked in the lot at Coppus Motors, 2190 W. Market St.
• Matthew A. Miller, 43, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension and fail to control Thursday.
• A 200-block West Euclid Street woman reported Thursday afternoon a car was broken into, and a Nintendo Switch was stolen.
• Kejuan L. Hayes, 31, of Fostoria, was charged with fail to reinstate and a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
• A 200-block Seneca Avenue woman reported Thursday night she and her mother were in a physical altercation.
• A person reported Thursday night a vehicle damaged a park at 1295 Perrysburg Road.
• Nishanta A. Baruah, 40, of Westerville, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at South Sandusky and West Market streets Friday morning.
• A single-vehicle accident was reported at CR 34 and TR 32 on Friday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday evening, one squad run Thursday night, one squad run early Friday morning, two squad runs Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon. Sycamore fire assisted Thursday evening.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday night.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday night.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire responded to a single-vehicle accident at CR 34 and TR 32 on Friday afternoon. There was no transport.