Daily Log, Feb. 7
• Melody J. Biller, 51, of Tiffin, was charged with confine dog Wednesday.
• Shane T. Espinoza, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with public indecency Wednesday.
• A person in the 100 block of East Market Street reported two youths physically fighting Wednesday afternoon.
• Collin Cordell, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with fictitious registration and failure to yield right-of-way Wednesday.
• Michelle T. Hickey, 46, of Tiffin, was charged with dog at-large Wednesday.
• A woman in the 12000 block of West Axline Street reported Wednesday evening someone had fraudulently taken money from her account.
• A man in the 200 block of North Leonard Street reported two men were attempting to break into his vehicle early Thursday morning.
• An 8000-block East CR 58 woman reported Thursday morning she was scammed regarding her electric bill.
• A woman in the 600 block of East TR 15 reported a theft Thursday afternoon.
• A person in the 200 block of West Adams Street, Green Springs, reported someone had attempted to break into a vehicle Thursday afternoon.
• Ellis B. Doyle II, 30, of Fostoria, was charged with criminal trespassing Wednesday.
• Justin L. Jones, 38, of Toledo, was charged with failure to reinstate and an equipment violation Wednesday.
• An employee of Hong Kong Restaurant, 339 W. Lytle St., reported a customer made a $130 order but never came in to pick it up Wednesday afternoon.
• A one-vehicle accident was reported at SR 19 and CR 24 Wednesday night.
• A one-vehicle, non-injury rollover accident was reported on SR 12 early Thursday morning.
• A two-vehicle, injury accident was reported at Elm and North Union streets Wednesday evening. Fostoria Fire Division transported one man to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, one squad run Wednesday evening, two squad runs Thursday morning and two squad runs Thursday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Wednesday evening.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Thursday afternoon.