Daily Log, Feb. 5
• Anthony G. Thallman, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Monday.
• Kee A. White-Rudeseal, 37, of Upper Sandusky, was charged with driving without a license Monday.
• Stephen F. Mock, 28, of Findlay, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and speeding Monday.
• A youth in the 100 block of Erie Street reported a loose dog attacked him and the dog he had been walking Monday evening.
• An employee of Pitt Stop, 321 E. Perry St., reported a man and a woman shoplifted items from the store Monday night.
• A woman in the 100 block of Tomb Street reported a man had performed a lewd act in front of an open window Tuesday morning.
• Tamara J. Allen-Schuster, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with assault Tuesday afternoon.
• Keith Mehrle, 22, of Fostoria, was charged with driving without a license and speeding Monday.
• Calvin D. Combs, 27, of Sycamore, was charged with false alarm Monday.
• Trevor J. Fox, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to control Monday.
• Lowell D. Fitzpatrick, 50, of Green Springs, was charged with domestic violence, aggravated menacing and intoxication with a weapon Monday.
• Donald R. Hook III, 28, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension and drug abuse instruments Monday.
• Jaime L. Sluder, 33, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• A 100-block Perry Street man reported his garage had been broken into and a car jack had been stolen early Tuesday morning.
• A man in the 200 block of East Center Street reported he had been assaulted by a woman Tuesday morning.
• A 200-block Atha Avenue man reported Tuesday morning a Columbia Gas account had been set up in his name fraudulently.
• An 800-block East Fremont Street woman reported a scam Tuesday afternoon.
• Trevor N. Tomkinson, 20, of Sandusky, was charged with possession of marijuana Monday.
• Marcus A. Blust, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of marijuana Monday.
• Georgio Mack, Jr., 21, of Michigan, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Angela R. Mahn, 45, of Whitehouse, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Tristan Hines, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, hit skip, a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and failure to control Monday.
• Mark A. Mougey II, 39, of Clyde, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and speeding Monday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday afternoon, one squad run Monday night, one squad run early Tuesday morning, four squad runs Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Tuesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Monday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Monday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Monday evening, one squad run early Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday morning.
* Ethel A. Holderman, Fostoria.
* June Della Harrison, Fostoria.
* Sharon Lutes, Tiffin.
* Lester Bish, Tiffin.
* Marigrace Reesman, Bellevue.
* John E. Bupp, Fostoria.
Marriage license applications
* Andrew Paul Mack and Paige Michelle Noftz, Carey.
* Gypsy Storm Nance and Matthew Allen Might, Fostoria.
* Lori Ann Meade and Joshua Tod Dieter, Tiffin.
* Christina Marie Campbell and Adam Glen Jones, Fostoria.