Daily Log, Feb. 4
• Tony M. Vasvary, 48, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported Sunday afternoon a man had shoplifted about $750 worth of items over a period of a month and a half.
• A person in the 300 block of West Market Street reported three women and one man were involved in a physical altercation Sunday night.
• A woman in the 100 block of Clay Street reported finding drug paraphernalia Monday morning.
• A 100-block Clinton Avenue woman reported she was bitten by a dog Monday afternoon.
• A woman in the 8000 block of East TR 178 reported a man punched her in the face and threw her against a cabinet Sunday night.
• Jasen N. Weimerskirch, 48, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, driving without a license and driving under suspension Friday.
• Jerrold J. Riley, 25, of Toledo, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• A woman in the 900 block North Main Street reported she was assaulted by a man and he took her glasses Sunday afternoon.
• A 1000-block South Wood Street man reported Sunday night a man broke a window and then ran off.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Circular and Melmore streets Monday morning.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported on North SR 18 Monday morning.
• Justin K. Yarbrough, 40, of Findlay, was cited with reckless operation and failure to maintain reasonable control and Abigail R. Cap, 27, of Findlay, was cited with reckless operation and non-compliance after an accident at South Perrysburg Road and North Countyline Street January 25.
• Martha A. Solether, 70, of Fostoria, was cited with a red light violation after an accident at Van Buren and North Vine streets January 28.
• Sara J. Lanham, 20, of Orient, was cited with failure to maintain reasonable control after an accident on Findlay Street January 28.
• Hunter S. Schindler, 19, of Fostoria, was cited with failure to travel in the right half of the roadway after an accident at Springville Drive and Eco Drive January 29.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a fire alarm activation at 335 Miami St. early Monday morning. It turned out the alarm was pulled intentionally as an act of mischief.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday afternoon, one squad run early Monday morning, three squad runs Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Sunday night and one squad run Monday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.