Daily Log, Feb. 26
• Chad M. Brooks, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension and failure to reinstate Monday.
• Nathan J. Gefeke, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with assault and criminal mischief Monday.
• A person reported Tuesday afternoon a window was broken out in the first block of Liberty Street.
• Michael C. Kelser, 37, of Fremont, was charged with domestic violence Monday.
• Joseph L. Crawford, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Kristina M. Scott, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Monday.
• Adrianna N. Hoffer, 36, of Tiffin, was charged with false statement Monday.
• Hunter R. Simpkins, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal damage Monday.
• Brock H. Warnick, 21, of Sycamore, was charged with theft, obstruction, drug abuse instruments, criminal trespass and possession of drug paraphernalia Monday.
• A 6000-block North CR 3 woman reported Monday night someone had broken into her house.
• A 5000-block West Ash Street man reported Monday night a man tore up his yard.
• John J. Dull II, 57, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to control Monday.
• Christopher E. Baker, 30, of Fostoria, was charged with persistent disorderly conduct Monday.
• A person reported Monday evening a theft from Circle K, 551 E. Lytle St.
• A 200-block West North Street man reported Monday evening fraudulent activity with his bank account.
• A 300-block North Caples Street resident reported Monday night the theft of a dog.
• A 100-block South Vine Street resident reported Tuesday afternoon the theft of a credit card.
• An accident was reported on West CR 120 early Tuesday morning.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported at South Poplar and East Center streets Monday afternoon.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to an unreported burn at 8866 E. CR 32 on Monday afternoon.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to a burn that got out of control at 8420 E. CR 62 on Monday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a citizen complaint at 24 Penn St. on Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday afternoon, one squad run Monday evening, one squad run early Tuesday morning, one squad run Tuesday morning and three squad runs Tuesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Monday evening and Tuesday afternoon.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Monday evening.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire responded to a single-vehicle accident on North CR 33 on Monday night. There was no transport.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Monday night, one squad run early Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Tuesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to an accident on West TR 120 early Tuesday morning. A person was taken to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital.
• Virginia Yeager, Tiffin.
• Doris E. Haskell, Tiffin.
Marriage license applications
• Joshua Alan Mogk and Amanda Jean Lovejoy, Fostoria.
• Morgan Elizabeth Long and Ryan Jeffrey Yeager, Tiffin.
• Monica Rose Pavlick and Nichole Caroline Catri, Fostoria.
• Wendy Lee Goddard and Shawn Alan Cain, Tiffin.