Daily Log, Feb. 22
• A 200-block East Fremont Street man reported Thursday afternoon youths were throwing his children to the ground.
• A person reported Friday afternoon a vehicle in the 100 block of Taft Boulevard had a window broken out of it.
• Mayson L. Beard, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
• Kimberly E. Miller, 30, of Vermilion, was cited with right-of-way turning left after an accident at West Market Street and South Shaffer Park Drive on Friday morning.
• A woman on West SR 18 reported Thursday afternoon a mattress came off a vehicle, and her vehicle was damaged.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday afternoon, one squad run Thursday evening and five squad runs Friday morning. Clinton fire assisted Friday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Thursday evening, one squad run early Friday morning and one squad run Friday morning. The Echo unit assisted early Friday morning.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire responded to a two-vehicle accident at SR 53 and CR 51 on Friday morning.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Friday morning.