Daily Log, Feb. 21
• Michael B. Bland, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and a registration violation Wednesday.
• Joseph A. Zepeda, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with underage Wednesday.
• A woman in the 100 block of Eden Street reported three youths were smoking marijuana in a vehicle Wednesday night.
• A youth from Tiffin was charged with hit skip-private property Thursday morning.
• A woman in the 100 block of Douglas Street reported a youth had threatened her with a knife Thursday morning.
• John P. Riehm, 62, of Tiffin, was charged with river littering Wednesday.
• An 8000-block West SR 18 man reported Wednesday evening a man had been assaulted.
• A 4000-block West TR 36 man reported a woman struck him on the head Wednesday evening.
• A person in the 100 block of College Street reported a physical altercation occurred Wednesday evening.
• An employee of Friendship Food Mart, 712 State St., Bettsville, reported she received a counterfeit $50 bill Wednesday night.
• A 7000-block North SR 101 woman reported a firearm had been stolen Thursday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported at South Sandusky and Clay streets Wednesday afternoon.
• A vehicle vs. bike accident was reported at North Main and East High streets Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an odor of smoke at 94 Coe St Wednesday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS had two squad runs Wednesday evening.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Wednesday evening and one squad run early Thursday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and fire had a squad run Thursday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Thursday afternoon.