Daily Log, Feb. 18
• Rickyle J. Johnson, 27, of Toledo, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, failure to reinstate, speeding and window tint restriction Feb. 13.
• A 100-block Lindsay Avenue woman reported Sunday afternoon a license plate had been stolen.
• A man at Nelson and Wentz streets reported a man had struck him in the face Sunday evening.
• A youth from Delaware was charged with theft and juvenile delinquency early Monday morning.
• A youth from Cardington was charged with juvenile delinquency and complicity early Monday morning.
• A person in the 100 block of Seneca Street reported two youths had broken into their vehicle early Monday morning.
• A woman in the 100 block of Ella Street reported finding a syringe Monday afternoon.
• Amanda L. Bonasota, 37, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Friday.
• Nancy J. Cook, 64, of Sycamore, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and a traffic lane violation Friday.
• A 400-block South Kansas Street, Green Springs, resident reported Monday afternoon a theft of multiple rings.
• A woman at Good Shepherd Home, 725 Columbus Ave., reported Monday morning $100 and various credit cards had been stolen from a woman’s purse.
• A man at North Countyline and Thomas streets reported Monday afternoon a man had taken wood from him and not remitted payment for it.
• A citation of a red light violation was issued after a two-vehicle accident at West SR 18 and US 224 Sunday night.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to a chimney fire at 7495 N. TR 32 Sunday evening.
• Attica-Venice-Reed fire responded to a fire alarm activation at 307 N. Liberty St. Sunday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a downed power line at Second and Charlotte streets Monday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday evening, one squad run Sunday night, one squad run early Monday morning, six squad runs Monday morning and three squad runs Monday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted early Monday morning. Sycamore fire assisted once Monday morning.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run early Monday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon.