Daily Log, Feb. 14
• A woman in the 400 block of Hedges Street reported Wednesday afternoon she received a bad check.
• A 100-block Charlotte Street resident reported a theft of medication Wednesday evening.
• A person in the 100 block of West Market Street reported Thursday morning a man was selling drugs out of a nearby building.
• Alex J. Jeffrey, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with hit skip Wednesday.
• A 600-block North Main Street, Attica, man reported an instance of fraud Thursday morning.
• A 400-block McDougal Street woman reported someone attempted to break into her camper Wednesday night.
• A 100-block Grant Street woman reported a man assaulted another man Thursday morning.
• Joshua J. Close, 18, of Bellevue, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on East Perry Street Thursday morning.
• David G. Figley, 56, of Fremont, was cited with a traffic control device violation after a one-vehicle, non-injury accident on North Washington Street Thursday morning.
• Citations of driving without a license and backing without due regard were issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Nichols Street Thursday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional smoke detector activation at St. Francis Home, 182 St. Francis Ave., Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a water problem at Founders Hall on Heidelberg’s campus, 318 E. Perry St., Thursday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Wednesday afternoon, one squad run Wednesday night, one squad run early Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Wednesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit Wednesday evening.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday evening.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Wednesday night and one squad run early Thursday morning.