Daily Log, Feb. 12
• Erin D. Michaels, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, child endangerment, no child restraint and reverse lights Monday.
• Marisa Tschanen, 51, of Tiffin, was charged with dog at-large Monday.
• Bradley A. Bowersox, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with breaking and entering and tampering with evidence Tuesday afternoon.
• John H. Ohler, 30, of Republic, was charged with resisting arrest Monday.
• A person at the intersection of West US 224 and South SR 587 reported someone kicked the window out of their vehicle while it was on traveling Monday afternoon.
• A man in the 2000 block of South CR 17 reported Tuesday morning a man fraudulently claiming to be from his mortgage company continues to show up on his property.
• Peter F. Goldsmith, 50, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• June A. Lance, 48, of Bradner, was charged with hit skip Monday.
• A 300-block North Union Street resident reported a theft of a package Monday night.
• A 100-block Elm Street man reported Tuesday morning two fraudulent accounts had been opened in his name.
• A person in the 200 block of North Union Street reported a man and woman were fighting in a front yard Tuesday morning.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on South Washington Street Tuesday morning.
• Matthew C. Brickner, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while under the influence and left of center Monday.
• Marla J. Nye, 51, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and left of center Monday.
• Brooke S. Vanover, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with driving without a license and failure to control Monday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a call regarding an animal rescue at 1700 Duchess Ln. Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday afternoon, one squad run Monday evening, one squad run Monday night, two squad runs early Tuesday morning, three squad runs Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon. Sycamore fire assisted once Monday evening. Clinton fire assisted once Monday night and once Tuesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Monday afternoon and one squad run Monday evening.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Tuesday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday morning.
• Fostoria EMS and Kansas fire had a squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday afternoon.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Josephine Hoover, Tiffin.
• Delores A. Miller, Attica.
• William E. Fruth, Tiffin.
• Vernon P. Schubert, Tiffin.
• Ronald A. Haubert, Tiffin.
Marriage license applications
• Taylor Michael Hoepf and Alicia Ann Colage, Green Springs.
• Sunshine Jill Barney, Tiffin, and Carlos Pareze Jones, Fremont.
• Thomas Lee Nye and Abigail Page Jeanette, Fostoria.