* A person reported Tuesday afternoon two Tiffin Middle School students were in a physical altercation in the hallway.
* A 300-block Water Street resident reported Tuesday evening the theft of a trash toter.
* A person reported Tuesday night the theft of cash at Mickey Mart, 1804 W. Market St.
* Richard A. Bajenski, 36, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Wednesday morning.
* Donald P. Arthur, 39, of Toledo, was charged with operator’s license-none/expired Wednesday afternoon.
* A person at Comfort Keepers, 672 Miami St., Suite D, reported Wednesday afternoon a threatening note was left on the door of the office.
* A 12000-block West TR 84 resident reported Wednesday afternoon a screen door was wide open, and rocks were thrown through windows of the residence.
* A 5000-block North US 23 woman reported Tuesday afternoon she found someone broke into her home, broke a window and trashed the inside.
* A woman in the 14000 block of East TR 88 reported Wednesday morning her daughter was at her grandmother’s, and she was smacking her around.
* Austin G. Hammonds, 24, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
* A 400-block College Avenue woman reported Tuesday night a man assaulted her.
* A 900-block South Main Street man reported Tuesday night a semi stuck in his front yard caused damage.
* A 600-block Lexington Avenue man reported Wednesday morning his medications were missing.
* A stop sign violation was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Melmore Street and St. Francis Avenue on Tuesday evening.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a gas leak at 195 Apple St. on Wednesday morning.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 600 N. River Road on Wednesday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
* Attica-Venice-Reed fire, Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and the Echo unit responded to a chimney fire at 117 W. High St. on Wednesday afternoon.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday afternoon, one squad run Tuesday night, one squad run early Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday morning.