• Christopher D. Walker, 32, of Tiffin, was cited with driving under suspension Monday morning.
• A resident in the 100 block of Huss Street reported Sunday afternoon a man and woman were physically fighting and throwing items.
• Dale A. Daugherty, 47, of Sycamore, was charged with littering Friday.
• A 1000-block West TR 1118 man reported a woman hit him in the head several times Sunday evening.
• Bernie Dorbin, Jr., 70, of Fostoria, was charged with failure to reinstate and an equipment violation Friday.
• Donald R. Hook III, 29, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of drug abuse instruments Friday.
• Keith A. Hook, 55, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• Jared S. Hutton, 19, of Fostoria, was charged with assault Friday.
• Deborah L. Ridenour, 53, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• Asucena Quinones Valdez, 43, of Fostoria, was charged with driving without a license and a starting/backing violation Friday.
• A woman in the 600 block of North Union Street reported she had been physically assaulted by a man Sunday night.
• An employee of O’Reilly’s Auto Parts, 435 N. Countyline St., reported Monday morning they received two counterfeit $50 bills over the weekend.
• A citation of failure to obey traffic control devices was issued after a semi struck the viaduct at 50 N. Washington St. Monday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to yield was issued after a two-vehicle accident on West South Street Sunday evening.
• Bloomville fire and EMS responded to a brush fire at 6432 CR 6 Sunday afternoon.
• Bloomville fire and EMS responded to a ditch fire at 5985 S. SR 19 Monday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Sunday afternoon, one squad run Sunday evening, one squad run Sunday night, one squad run early Monday morning and two squad runs Monday morning. Sycamore fire assisted twice Monday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo had two squad runs Sunday evening.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.
• Bascom EMS and Bettsville EMS and fire had a squad run Monday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Monday afternoon.