• Trevor J. Fox, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Friday afternoon.
• A person in the 400 block of East Perry Street reported a youth was punching doors and causing a disturbance Saturday morning.
• Miranda K. Foster, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with fictitious plates Saturday afternoon.
• A youth from Tiffin was charged with unruly juvenile and disorderly conduct Saturday afternoon.
• A 100-block Adams Street man reported Saturday afternoon a license plate had been stolen.
• A man at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported someone stole his phone Saturday evening.
• A person at Expressions II, 2975 US 224, reported a man had refused to pay his tab and caused a disturbance early Sunday morning.
• A 100-block St. Clair Street man reported someone came onto his property and released his dog from a leash Sunday morning.
• A youth from Tiffin was charged with unruly juvenile, juvenile delinquency and disorderly conduct Sunday afternoon.
• A man in the 10000 block of West SR 18 reported he had been physically assaulted early Saturday morning.
• A 10000 block West SR 18 woman reported Saturday morning a man had been physically abusive.
• A woman in the 8000 block of East CR 62 reported a man had been aggressive with a woman Saturday morning.
• Kansas fire responded to a smell of propane at 6013 N. US 23 early Saturday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run early Saturday morning and one squad run Saturday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Saturday evening, one squad run Saturday night, three squad runs early Sunday morning, two squad runs Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Sunday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Sunday morning.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Sunday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday afternoon.