* Jacob L. Cooper, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
* Tieara M. Legrant, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with driving without a license Tuesday.
* Timothy S. Stallings, 31, of Huron, was charged with trespassing on railroad property Tuesday.
* Austin J. Wertz, 22, of Sycamore, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
* A youth in the 200 block of South Sandusky Street reported Tuesday afternoon two youths had followed him on his way home from school and one punched him in the stomach.
* A 300-block East Market Street man reported Tuesday afternoon someone had broken into a building.
* A man in the 600 block of West Market Street reported Tuesday evening his bike had been stolen.
* A person in the 100 block of Riverside Drive reported two youths were physically fighting Tuesday evening.
* A man in the 100 block of Frost Parkway reported finding drug paraphernalia Wednesday afternoon.
* An employee of Marathon Gas, 614 W. Market St., reported a gas drive-off Wednesday afternoon.
* Tyler J. Peters, 28, of Bascom, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
* John A. Schalk, 55, of Findlay, was charged with driving under suspension Tuesday.
* A 14000-block East CR 46 man reported Tuesday evening someone had shot through a window of his truck with a BB gun.
* An employee of Seneca Memory Gardens, 4565 US 224, reported a theft Wednesday morning.
* A man in the 800 block of North CR 11 reported Wednesday afternoon two zoning signs had been stolen.
* Daniel W. Preble, 33, of Fostoria, was charged with trespassing Tuesday.
* Lee A. Youster, 32, of Oak Harbor, was charged with driving under suspension and a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
* A 200-block Fourth Street woman reported a theft Tuesday evening.
* A one-vehicle rollover accident was reported at TR 159 and SR 100 Wednesday morning.
* Cole A. Vandersommen, 22, of Lima, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Tuesday.
* A two-vehicle accident was reported on West Lytle Street Tuesday afternoon.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional smoke detector activation at 194 Clay St. Tuesday night.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a flammable liquid spill at Circle K, 73 Melmore St., Wednesday morning.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday afternoon, one squad run Tuesday night, one squad run early Wednesday morning, five squad runs Wednesday morning and three squad runs Wednesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted early Wednesday morning.
* North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run early Wednesday morning.