• Kodie A. Hoffer, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with hit-skip-public property and possession of marijuana paraphernalia Friday night.
• A person in the 300 block of East Market Street reported a vehicle was stuck on the railroad tracks Friday night.
• A driver for Tiffin Service Cab, 16 E. Perry St., reported Saturday afternoon she had received a counterfeit bill Saturday morning.
• A 200-block Clinton Avenue man reported Saturday evening his vehicle had been broken into and a sound system and other items had been stolen Friday night.
• A person in the 100 block of Third Avenue reported a man and a woman had physically assaulted each other Saturday night.
• Jesse H. Murr, 37, of Tiffin, was charged with burglary early Sunday morning.
• A 100-block Bobb Street man reported early Sunday morning someone broke into his home.
• A 100-block Minerva Street man reported Sunday morning a group of people had been physically fighting Saturday night.
• A person in the 200 block of West Perry Street, Green Springs, reported a theft from their vehicle Friday evening.
• A 6000 block South CR 35 woman reported Friday afternoon a package had been stolen.
• A man in the 1000 block of North TR 183 reported early Saturday morning a man had kicked in his door and causing a disturbance.
• A 4000-block South SR 587 woman reported Saturday evening she had been scammed out of $3,500.
• A 200-block East Crocker Street resident reported Friday afternoon a fraudulent charge had been made to their account.
• A person in the 1000 block of Perrysburg Road reported a man and woman had been physically fighting Friday afternoon.
• A 200-block East Lytle Street resident reported their mail had been stolen Friday evening.
• A person in the 1000 block of Springville Avenue reported a man and woman were physically fighting early Saturday morning.
• A person in the 200 block of East Jones Street reported someone had attempted to break into a nearby home and had broken a window Sunday morning.
• Paul M. Kerlin, 45, of Tiffin, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident on West Market Street Friday morning.
• Nishanta A. Barrah, 40, of Westerville, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at South Sandusky and West Market streets Friday morning.
• Nathan J. Morris, 20, of Tiffin, was cited with a red light violation after a two-vehicle accident at Jefferson and East Market streets Friday afternoon.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Friday evening.
• Cameron M. Lyons, 23, of Bryan, was cited with full-time attention after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Dallas Street Saturday morning.
• A man in the 5000 block of North TR 63 near Fostoria reported a semi struck and damaged a building Friday night.
• A one-vehicle rollover accident was reported at SR 101 and TR 169 Friday night.
• A one-vehicle rollover accident was reported at South TR 159 and East CR 16 Friday night.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported at US 224 and SR 231 Saturday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported at TR 91 and TR 198 Saturday afternoon.
• A person driving on East SR 18 reported Saturday night someone had thrown a brick through their vehicle’s windshield as they were driving. There were no transports from the scene.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Clinton fire responded to a fire alarm at Autumnwood Care Center, 670 E. SR 18, Saturday morning. It was a false alarm.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a gas leak at 101 Lincoln Rd. Sunday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Friday evening, one squad run Friday night, one squad run Saturday morning, one squad run Saturday afternoon, one squad run Saturday evening, three squad runs Saturday night, two squad runs early Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday morning. Clinton fire assisted once Friday evening, once Friday night and once early Sunday morning. Sycamore fire assisted once Friday evening. Old Fort fire assisted once Saturday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday evening.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday evening.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Friday night and two squad runs Saturday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had two squad runs early Saturday morning and one squad run Saturday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Saturday morning and one squad run Saturday afternoon.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Saturday night.