• A man in the 100 block of Madison Street reported a car stereo had been stolen from a parked car Friday night.
• Michael S. Kelley, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct early Saturday morning.
• A woman in the 600 block of West Market Street reported someone had been threatened with a knife early Saturday morning.
• An employee of North Washington Street, 284 N. Washington St., reported two youths had shoplifted various items Saturday afternoon.
• A 200-block East Perry Street woman reported Saturday afternoon a woman stole a trash tote.
• A man in the 100 block of North Washington Street reported a man flashed a gun early Sunday morning.
• A 100-block Gary Lane man reported two people were attempting to break into cars early Sunday morning.
• Caleb A. Genzman, 28, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• Jodie M. Henderson, 38, of Fostoria, was charged with impound and disposition Thursday.
• A person in the 300 block of Columbus Avenue reported Friday evening a physical fight had occurred.
• A person at Mt. Vernon Drive and Van Buren Street reported a man was walking down the street in a mask from the film “Scream” Friday night.
• A 500-block Van Buren Street resident reported an assault Saturday evening.
• A person in the 1000 block of Stratford Lane reported Saturday evening a dog had gotten its head stuck in a bird feeder.
• A person at Paul Cole Motors, 1621 N. Countyline St., reported Sunday morning someone had rearranged the letters on a sign to display vulgar words.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at West Perry and South Sandusky streets Friday night.
• A citation of improper lane change was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on North Washington Street Saturday morning.
• A man at South SR 100 and East US 224 reported someone in the vehicle in front of him threw an object out of their window and shattered his front windshield Friday evening.
• A woman at West SR 18 and North CR 48 reported someone in a pickup truck ran her off of the road Saturday evening.
• Tyler S. Swanigan, 25, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Thursday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional smoke detector activation at 194 Clay St. Friday evening.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to an open burn at 711 N. Poplar St. Saturday evening.
• Fostoria EMS and Kansas fire had one squad run Friday afternoon and one squad run Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Friday night and three squad runs Saturday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Friday night.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Saturday morning and one squad run Saturday night.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday afternoon.