Daily Log, Jan. 31
• Deborah L. Broderdorp, 62, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• A man in the 100 block of West Perry Street reported a woman had slashed his vehicle’s tire Wednesday afternoon.
• A 100-block Coe Street woman reported Thursday morning her vehicle had been broken into Wednesday night.
• A 200-block Elm Avenue man reported finding a syringe in his driveway Thursday morning.
• Joshua R. O’Flaherty, 27, of Sycamore, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Wednesday.
• A woman in the 300 block of Sixth Street reported Wednesday afternoon a person had stolen license plates.
• A 100-block Eagle Street woman reported a man kicked in her front door Wednesday evening.
• A woman in the 200 block of South Main Street reported Wednesday night a youth had been assaulted.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to shorting electrical equipment at Heritage IGA, 479 E. Market St., Thursday morning.
• Kansas fire and Fostoria EMS responded to a fire alarm activation at 4497 W. CR 25 Thursday afternoon. It was a false alarm.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, two squad runs Wednesday evening, one squad run Wednesday night, one squad run early Thursday morning, three squad runs Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Wednesday evening and one squad run Wednesday night.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday night.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.