Daily Log, Jan. 30
• Travis N. Tanner, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• A woman in the 100 block of North Washington Street reported Tuesday evening her credit card had been stolen and used fraudulently.
• A woman in the 600 block of Miami Street reported finding a syringe in a parking lot Friday morning.
• A man in the 200-block of West Perry Street reported Wednesday afternoon a power drill had been stolen from his vehicle Tuesday night.
• A 2000-block South TR 119 woman reported she had been assaulted by a man Wednesday morning.
• A woman in the 2000 block of East TR 122 reported Wednesday afternoon fraudulent checks had been passed using an account of hers.
• A 900-block East Park Drive woman reported Tuesday evening a theft of multiple televisions.
• A 200-block East Tiffin Street woman reported Wednesday morning suspicious charges had been applied to her credit card.
• A citation of improper start was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on North Washington Street Tuesday evening.
• A citation of failure to yield from a driveway was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on North Washington Street Tuesday evening.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported on Buckley Street Tuesday afternoon.
• A one-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on North Countyline Street Tuesday evening.
• A citation of left of center was issued after an accident on Springville Avenue Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday evening, two squad runs Tuesday night, one squad run early Wednesday morning, five squad runs Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday afternoon. Bascom EMS and fire assisted Wednesday afternoon.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had one squad run Tuesday evening and one squad run early Wednesday morning.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday night.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.
• Bloomville EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.
• Joyce Marie Wadams, Attica.
• V. Fern Dentinger, Bloomville.
• Jo Lavon Birkmire, Fostoria.
• Erma F. McGrain, Tiffin.
• Ann M. Kassing, Fostoria.
• Dean Robert Nye, Tiffin.
• Donald C. Hohman, New Riegel.
Marriage license applications
• Gregory Allen Elchert and Carrie Nicole Sours, Tiffin.
• Angelina Juanita Magallanes and Erik Aguirre Burciaga, Fostoria.
• Allen Michael Heacock, Tiffin, and Jessica Kay Robinson, Fostoria.
• Laurie Ann Swander and Anthony Wayne Gershutz, Carey.
• Robyn Nicole Shaver, Fostoria, and Jared Taylor Poignon, Tiffin.
• Carrie Ann Bischoff and Todd Matthew Kimmet, Bloomville.