Daily Log, Jan. 28
• Chad J. Martens, 39, of Fostoria, was charged with false statement Friday.
• A first-block Scott Street man reported early Monday morning unauthorized charges on his bank account.
• A person at Gary Lane and South Sandusky Street reported Monday afternoon pills came up missing overnight.
• Odia Halcomb Jr., 31, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of controlled substances Friday.
• Ryan W. Hayman, 27, of Melmore, was charged with drug abuse instruments and possession of drug paraphernalia Friday.
• A person from Mohawk High School reported Monday morning a child made a threat to the school on the bus.
• A person in the 2000 block of East SR 18 reported theft Monday morning.
• Jhet D. Boff, 26, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• A 200-block Sandusky Street resident reported Sunday evening a stolen bicycle.
• Parker G. Beard, 18, of Tiffin, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident on West Market Street on Sunday afternoon.
• A citation of improper passing on the left was issued after a non-injury accident at Greenfield and Sarah streets Monday morning.
• A car fire was reported at 423 S. Poplar St., Fostoria, on Sunday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation at 75 S. Sandusky St. on Sunday evening. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Sunday evening, two squad runs Sunday night, one squad run early Monday morning, one squad run Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Sunday evening, one squad run Sunday night and one squad run early Monday morning.