Daily Log, Jan. 25
• A woman in the 600 block of West Market Street reported Thursday afternoon a bike had been stolen from a bike rack.
• A 400-block Washington Street woman reported a stolen trash tote Friday morning.
• A person at North Central Ohio Educational Service Center, 928 W. Market St., reported three youths drank beer before class Friday morning.
• A man in the 6000 block of West TR 154 reported finding a bag of drugs in his driveway Friday morning.
• A 1000-block East SR 18 man reported Friday morning an unauthorized charge had been applied to his debit card.
• A 100-block Palmer Street woman reported Friday morning a woman fraudulently cashed a check in someone else’s name
• An 800-block Davoli Street man reported Friday morning a theft of a mattress that occurred in December.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a non-injury, semi vs. pole accident at Sixth Avenue and Vine Street Thursday evening.
• A citation of failure to yield after a stop sign was issued after a two-vehicle accident at Elmer and West Perry streets Friday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at South High and College streets, Bloomville, Thursday afternoon.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle accident was reported at US 224 and CR 15 Thursday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke scare at The Renaissance, 129 S. Washington St., Thursday afternoon. There was no problem found upon arrival at the scene.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional smoke detector activation at 156 Clay St. early Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a water leak at 1432 Seneca St. early Friday morning.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to a fire alarm activation at 222 Academy St., Green Springs, Friday morning. It was a false alarm.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday evening, two squad runs early Friday morning, two squad runs Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday afternoon.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday evening.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Thursday night, one squad run Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon.