Daily Log, Jan. 23
• A first-block St. Clair Street woman reported Tuesday night her brother punched her daughter in the face.
• A person reported a sexual assault Wednesday afternoon.
• A 700-block West North Street woman reported Tuesday evening damage to her vehicle.
• A first-block Christopher Drive man reported Wednesday morning fraud on his Apple account.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at Wentz and Allen streets Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm activation at 132 Rebecca St. Tuesday night. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday afternoon, two squad runs Tuesday evening, one squad run Tuesday night, one squad run early Wednesday morning, three squad runs Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Wednesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Tuesday evening.
• Attica-Venice-Reed fire assisted Willard EMS in Huron County on Tuesday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to a truck in the ditch at TR 109 and TR 118 on Tuesday evening.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run early Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Wednesday morning.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Wednesday morning.