Daily Log, Jan. 22
• Sarah E. King, 40, of Republic, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• A 1000-block South CR 17 woman reported Monday evening being subject to fraud on Apple cards.
• A 1000-block West Woodland Avenue woman reported early Tuesday morning her fiance stole two phones from her.
• An employee of Harrold-Floriana Funeral Home, 301 W. Tiffin St., reported Tuesday morning the theft of a computer and $150 in cash.
• A citation of improper right turn was issued after a two-vehicle accident at West Market Street and Teakwood Drive on Tuesday morning.
• A citation was issued after an accident at West Lytle Street and Mid-Block on Tuesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an electrical issue at 350 Miami St. early Tuesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation at 48 St. Lawrence Drive on Tuesday afternoon. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Monday afternoon, one squad run Monday night and one squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run early Tuesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Tuesday morning.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Tuesday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday afternoon.