Daily Log, Jan. 21
• Tiffany L. Dutton, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Friday.
• Blaine T. Lanahan, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Sunday afternoon.
• Jeremiah S. Garza, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with endangering children Sunday evening.
• Joshua A. Johnson, 40, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Monday.
• Steven R. Lewis, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal damaging Monday morning.
• Jeremy Y. Hull, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with drugs-abuse instruments after a person reported an overdose in the first block of Hall Street on Monday morning.
• A man reported Monday afternoon his vehicle was scratched with a key while in the 1000 block of Seneca Avenue.
• Trinity R. Robinson, 25, of Republic, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• Matthew Eidenour, 38, of Fostoria, was charged with littering Friday.
• A person was arrested after a woman in the 1000 block of South SR 53 reported Sunday night possible over-force used by the father of a child.
• Mara D. Simpson of Fostoria was charged with public nuisance Friday.
• Jeanettea T. Hickle of Fostoria was charged with public nuisance Friday.
• An employee of Domino’s Pizza, 255 W. South St., reported Sunday night a tire was slashed.
• Adam E. Stuckert, 26, of Bloomville, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Friday.
• Tanya Biller, 49, of Fostoria, was cited with reasonable control after an accident at West Tiffin and South Grant streets Jan. 5. She was taken by Fostoria Fire Division to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital.
• A 2018 Honda Odyssey caused damage to a fence and had damage to its driver’s side door and front corner panel after an accident on North Union Street on Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday afternoon, one squad run Sunday evening, one squad run early Monday morning, two squad runs Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon.
• Bettsville EMS, North Central EMS, Old Fort fire and the Echo unit responded to a two-vehicle accident at SR 53 and TR 143 on Sunday afternoon. There was no transport.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had two squad runs Monday afternoon.