Daily Log, Jan. 18
• A 100-block Minerva Street woman reported two youths had dumped trash in her yard Thursday evening.
• An employee of Denny’s, 315 W. Market St., reported early Friday morning four customers caused a disturbance and one customer flashed a knife.
• Tyrone Swain, 44, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday afternoon.
• Jeffrey D. Carman, 28, of Tiffin, was charged with littering Thursday.
• John H. Ohler, 30, of Republic, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• A 500-block Stinchcomb Drive woman reported a scam Thursday evening.
• A 500-block West North Street woman reported Thursday evening a man had shoved her.
• A woman in the 1000 block of Peeler Drive reported Thursday night her apartment had been broken into.
• A 700-block South Union street woman reported someone had damaged her van and spray painted her garage door early Friday morning.
• A 500-block Center Street man reported early Friday morning someone had damaged his van.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to a car on fire at SR 18 and TR 101 Thursday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had a squad run Thursday evening.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Friday afternoon.