Daily Log, Jan. 17
• A woman in the 100 block of Greenfield Street reported Wednesday afternoon a woman was involved in a physical altercation with a man.
• George M. Clark, 48, of Republic, was charged with domestic violence Wednesday.
• A man at South TR 25 and West TR 96 reported Thursday afternoon a large amount of trash had been dumped into a nearby creek.
• Rachel M. King, 41, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• A 300-block Cleveland Street woman reported an instance of fraud involving her debit card Wednesday afternoon.
• A 700-block Stinchcomb Drive man reported Thursday afternoon a theft of items.
• A one-vehicle accident was reported at SR 101 and SR 19 Wednesday night.
• Michael D. Gehle, 37, of Burgoon, was charged with driving without a license and failure to control Wednesday.
• A citation of improper backing was issued after a semi vs. telephone pole accident on Sandusky Street Thursday morning. The CERT team and AEP assisted at the scene.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional smoke detector activation at 545 W. Market St. Wednesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a gas leak at 203 Lindsay Ave. Wednesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Clinton fire responded to a possible carbon monoxide leak at 734 E. TR 122 Wednesday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, one squad run Wednesday evening, two squad runs Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Wednesday afternoon and once Wednesday evening.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Wednesday afternoon and one squad run early Thursday morning.
• Bascom EMS and Kansas fire had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run early Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday afternoon.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Carmela B. Monaco, Tiffin.
• Catherine E. Beat, Bellevue.
• Nicholas James Feindel and Angie May McKnight, Tiffin.
• Sherry Michelle Walland and Douglas Marc Strausser, Tiffin.