Daily Log, Jan. 16
• A 400-block East Perry Street reported Wednesday morning a package had been stolen from her porch.
• A 200-block South Sandusky Street resident reported two dogs were loose and attacking people and each other Wednesday afternoon.
• A possible overdose was reported in the 100 block of East TR 132 Tuesday afternoon.
• Amber N. Harker, 23, of Lima, was charged with driving under suspension Tuesday.
• Miranda N. Bingamon, 26, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
• A 1000-block Buckley Street woman reported a scam Tuesday afternoon.
• A person in the 1500 block of North Countyline Street reported early Wednesday morning a woman was banging on various doors in the area.
• A citation of improper left turn was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Jackson and West Market streets Tuesday evening.
• An accident was reported on SR 162 near the county line Tuesday afternoon.
• A one-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on North Union Street Wednesday morning.
• A non-injury accident was reported at Stearns and England roads Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday afternoon, two squad runs Tuesday evening, two squad runs Tuesday night, one squad run early Wednesday morning and two squad runs Wednesday morning. Clinton fire assisted once Tuesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Tuesday evening.
• Sycamore EMS and fire had a squad run Wednesday morning.
• NBS EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.
• Bloomville EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.