Daily Log, Jan. 14
• Trent A. Smith, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• Trinity R. Robinson, 25, of Republic, was charged with resist arrest and persistent disorderly conduct Friday.
• A 5000-block North CR 15 woman reported Sunday evening a man hit her and shoved her.
• A 600-block West Fremont Street woman reported Monday afternoon a wallet was returned with several items missing.
• Candy M. Smith, 55, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to control after an accident on West US 224 on Friday morning.
• Elgin M. Mason, 28, of Lorain, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana possession Monday.
• Marcia D.V. Sales, 28, of Lorain, was charged with driving under suspension, follow too close and fictitious plates Friday.
• Brian D. Frankart, 49, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and possession of drug paraphernalia Friday.
• Marylin A. Kinn, 78, of Fostoria, was cited with failure to yield stop sign after an accident at North Union and West Fremont streets Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system that sounded due to malfunction at 790 W. Market St. on Monday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday afternoon, three squad runs Monday morning and two squad runs Monday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Monday afternoon.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Sunday night.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.
• North Central EMS, Old Fort fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.