Daily Log, Jan. 11
• Travis E. Rodgers, 37, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• A 100-block Findlay Street woman reported Thursday afternoon a gift card and cash had been stolen.
• A woman in the 600 block of West Fremont Street reported Thursday evening her wallet had been stolen.
• A 700-block Cherry Street resident reported a man assaulted them early Friday morning.
• A 100-block Myers Avenue man reported Friday afternoon a person had beaten his dog.
• An employee of Tri County Beverage Center, 311 W. Lytle St., reported a man walked into the drive through area, urinated and was being generally disorderly Friday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to yield on a left turn was issued after an accident at South Washington Street and Riverside Drive Thursday night.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on West Market Street Friday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to control was issued after a one-vehicle, non-injury accident on US 224 Friday morning.
• Bloomville fire responded to a field fire that turned out to be a ditch burn at 6869 E. CR 6 Thursday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday afternoon, three squad runs Thursday night, four squad runs early Friday morning and two squad runs Friday morning. Clinton fire assisted twice early Friday morning.
• North Central EMS and Bettsville fire had a squad run Thursday evening.
• North Central EMS had a squad run early Friday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Friday morning.