Daily Log, Jan. 10
• Christopher L. Baker, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension-license forfeiture Wednesday.
• Robert A. Hall, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension-license forfeiture Wednesday.
• A 100-block West Market Street man reported Wednesday evening a TV and phone had been stolen.
• An employee of Kroger, 790 W. Market St., reported a gas drive-off Thursday afternoon.
• A 200-block South Sandusky Street woman reported Thursday afternoon a theft of $550.
• Robert S. Worstall, 57, of Bellevue, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• A woman in the 100 block of Schonhardt Street reported Wednesday evening someone pounded on her door and broke a window in her garage.
• A 700-block Independence Avenue man reported Wednesday night he lost his wallet and his credit card had been charged $631 fraudulently.
• A 200-block East Perry Street man reported finding a bag of unidentified pills in front of his door Thursday afternoon.
• Adam K. Tiell, 32, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and failure to yield right-of-way Wednesday.
• A citation of failure to yield at a stop sign was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at West Fremont and North Union streets.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional fire alarm activation at 100 Shaffer Park Dr. Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Clinton fire responded to a fire drill at Brubaker Norwesco, 200 N. SR 101, Thursday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday evening, one squad run Wednesday night, two squad runs Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Wednesday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday night.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run early Thursday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Thursday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.