• A woman in the 300 block of South Sandusky Street reported three youths had attempted to destroy a drain behind a building Friday afternoon.
• A 100-block Melmore Street man reported Saturday afternoon his window had been shot and destroyed with a BB gun Friday night.
• Terry D. Norville, 40, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Saturday morning.
• A youth from Attica was charged with domestic violence and juvenile delinquency Saturday afternoon.
• Joseph A. Zepeda, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Saturday evening.
• A 100-block East Market Street woman reported a man held her down and kicked her Saturday evening.
• An 800-block Davoli Street woman reported a scam Saturday morning.
• A man in the 400 block of South Poplar Street reported Saturday afternoon he saw a man inside of a property that should have been vacant.
• An 800-block Woodward Avenue man reported Saturday evening his residence had been entered and items had been stolen.
• Kearston C. Cornett, 19, of Bloomville, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Friday evening.
• Taylor A. Warner, 24, of Tiffin was cited with assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at South Monroe and East Market streets Friday evening.
• A one-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on Coe Street Friday night.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on East Market Street Saturday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to yield to a pedestrian was issued after a vehicle vs. pedestrian accident at South Washington and East Market streets.
• A one-vehicle accident was reported on SR 12 near SR 635 Saturday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a flammable liquid spill at 530 W. Market St. Saturday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Friday night, one squad run Saturday morning, one squad run Saturday afternoon, one squad run Saturday evening, one squad run Saturday night, one squad run early Sunday morning and two squad runs Sunday morning. Sycamore fire assisted once Friday night and once Saturday morning. Clinton fire assisted once Saturday afternoon. Old Fort fire assisted once Saturday night.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Friday night, one squad run Saturday evening and one squad run early Sunday morning.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday night.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Saturday night.