Daily Log, Dec. 5
• Chad P. Hickle, 43, of Fostoria, was charged with criminal trespassing Tuesday.
• Chasidy J. Ryon, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension-license forfeiture Tuesday.
• A person in the 600 block of South Sandusky Street reported Tuesday afternoon two people broke into a vacant trailer.
• A woman in the 3000 block of South SR 19 reported a man broke into her home, ransacked it and assaulted her Tuesday evening.
• A 2000-block West SR 18 man reported a scam Wednesday afternoon.
• A 200-block Potter Street resident reported three men fighting Tuesday evening.
• A woman in the 100 block of West High Street reported she was being held at a location against her will Wednesday morning.
• A citation of improper U-turn was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on North Washington Street Tuesday afternoon.
• Citations of expired driver’s license and failure to yield from an alley were issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on South Sandusky Street Tuesday night.
• Citations of driving without a license and assured clear distance ahead were issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Clay and South Sandusky streets Wednesday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported on South Main Street Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Tuesday afternoon, two squad runs early Wednesday morning, two squad runs Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Wednesday afternoon.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday evening.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday night.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• Republic EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.