Daily Log, Dec. 4
• Francis F. Ducas, 47, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Samantha J. Kurk, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Devon M. Stephens, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Monday.
• A first-block North Sandusky Street man reported Monday afternoon his sons were involved in a fight.
• A person in the 400 block of Circular Street reported Monday night people were fighting in the street.
• A 100-block Melmore Street resident reported Tuesday morning a stolen trash toter.
• Kashata C. Johnson, 19, of Fostoria, was charged with underage and open container Monday.
• Mikayla D. Rigdon, 18, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of controlled substances Monday.
• Allen M. Danner, 36, of Sycamore, was charged with assault Monday.
• A theft was reported at Corner Drive Thru, 138 S. Broadway St., Monday evening.
• A person in the 900 block of South Caldwell Avenue reported Monday evening having a chainsaw fixed, and it was missing.
• A person in the 6000 block of South SR 4 reported a bad check Tuesday morning.
• Melissa M. Childers, 45, of Risingsun, was charged with fail to reinstate and no operator’s license Monday.
• Raymond I. Ruehle II, 48, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Monday.
• A 1000-block Kennedy Lane resident reported Monday evening the theft of a license plate.
• A 100-block Taft Boulevard woman reported Monday night she was kicked in the face.
• A woman in the 700 block of North Countyline Street reported Tuesday morning her father witnessed a man urinating in his yard.
• A man reported Monday night he was struck by someone riding a bicycle while he was walking near North Washington and Webster streets.
• Jonathan L. Strauder, 47, of Norwalk, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, fail to control and seatbelt-driver Monday.
• Christopher J. Smith, 46, of Clyde, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, fail to control, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and seatbelt-driver Monday.
• Jerry R. Collins II, 41, of Oak Harbor, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and assured clear distance ahead Monday.
• Dennis Cramer, 73, of Van Buren, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to yield right-of-way Monday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation at 194 Clay St. on Monday evening. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a citizen complaint at 433 W. Perry St. on Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday evening, one squad run Monday night, one squad run early Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday morning. Clinton fire assisted Tuesday morning.
• Sycamore EMS and fire had a squad run Monday evening.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Monday evening and one squad run Tuesday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Tuesday morning.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Nettie J. Huffman, Tiffin.
• Leo J. Reinhart, Jr., Fostoria.