Daily Log, Dec. 3
• A first-block Adams Street man reported Sunday evening someone was trying to get him to send money over the Internet.
• A 12000-block West Axline Street woman reported Sunday night the front door was kicked in at her residence.
• A bad check was reported at Seneca County Treasurer’s Office, 109 S. Washington St., Monday morning.
• A 7000-block North SR 101 resident reported a possible scam Monday afternoon.
• A 1000-block North Countyline Street resident reported a theft Sunday evening.
• Marah A. Oconnell, 25, of Fremont, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at SR 18 and US 224 on Wednesday morning.
• Sin Young A.V. Konan, 21, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to control after an accident on Wentz Street on Monday morning.
• A citation was issued after an accident on Perrysburg Road on Sunday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 545 Market St. on Monday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Sunday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday evening, six squad runs Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run early Monday morning.