* A 200-block Fourth Avenue woman reported Friday afternoon a bank account had been fraudulently opened in her name.
* A 100-block Frost Parkway woman reported Friday afternoon a bike had been stolen.
* Raven T.L. Rodgers, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday evening.
* Olivia A. Brinker, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday evening.
* A person in the 200 block of South Sandusky Street reported two women were physically fighting Friday evening.
* A woman in the 600 block of West Market Street reported Saturday morning a man attempted to break into her apartment and shattered a window.
* Christopher L. Storrs, 21, of Euclid, was charged with assault Saturday afternoon.
* A 100-block Gibson Court man reported his house had been broken into and money had been stolen Saturday night.
* Alan S. Barto, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Saturday night.
* Grant A. Harder, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with underage Saturday night.
* A person in the 100 block of Don El Drive, Green Springs, reported two men fighting Friday night.
* A man in the 4000 block of South SR 53 reported Saturday morning a house had been broken into.
* A 6000-block North SR 53 woman reported Saturday morning a man attempted to break into her house.
* A man in the 100 block of East TR 143 reported a woman broke in through his front window early Sunday morning.
* A resident in the 900 block of Leonard Street reported multiple women fighting Friday afternoon.
* A 400-block West Ridge Drive woman reported a scam call Friday afternoon.
* A resident in the 200 block of East South Street reported several people fighting Friday evening.
* A 100-block East Lytle Street woman reported a stolen car Saturday morning.
* A person at Woodward Avenue and Willow Drive reported a stolen phone Saturday afternoon.
* A 100-block West High Street man reported Saturday evening a stolen bike.
* A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Saturday evening.
* A citation was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at North Vine and Van Buren streets Friday afternoon.
* Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to a possibly uncontrolled fire near woods at 557 E. CR 34 Friday evening. It turned out to be a controlled burn.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a shed on fire at 129 Melmore St. Saturday morning.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation due to malfunction at 350 Miami St. Saturday night.
* North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Friday night, one squad run Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday afternoon.
* Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday morning.
* NBS EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Sunday morning.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Sunday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once.