• Raymond M. Lipsey, 24, of Toledo, was charged with driving without a license and assured clear distance ahead Thursday.
• A person in the 100 block of East Perry Street reported two men fighting on the sidewalk Thursday night.
• A man in the 100 block of West Market Street reported Friday afternoon his vehicle had been broken into and $400 had been stolen.
• Jeffrey A. Hill, 43, of Columbus, was charged with driving under suspension and speeding Thursday.
• A 4000-block East TR 122 man reported a chainsaw had been stolen Thursday afternoon.
• A resident in the 1000 block of North TR 21 reported Thursday night someone broke into a nearby business and left without taking anything.
• A 4000-block North TR 1098 woman reported a theft of items Friday morning.
• A person at Center and Union streets reported a pole down with wires laying in the road Thursday evening.
• A person at East North and North Cadwallader streets found a bag with a loss prevention monitor inside Friday morning.
• An employee of Kroger, 126 W. High St., reported a man stole a tube of cream Friday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on West Market Street Friday afternoon.
• NBS fire and EMS responded to a carbon monoxide alarm activation at 12105 CR 10 Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday afternoon, one squad run Thursday evening, two squad runs Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday night.
• Bloomville EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Friday morning.