• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a man shoplifted multiple items totaling $1,000 Friday afternoon.
• Nicholas R. Sczublewski, 26, of Sylvania, was charged with drug abuse instruments Friday afternoon.
• A woman in the 100 block of Seneca Street reported a woman had been assaulted by a man Friday evening.
• A 300-block East Market Street woman reported she had been assaulted by a man Saturday night.
• A person in the 100 block of North Washington Street reported three men fighting early Sunday morning.
• A woman in the 12000 block of West Axline Street, Fostoria, reported someone had colored her dogs’ paws with colored spray Friday evening.
• A 12000-block East TR 178 woman reported she found a Mason jar with drug residue inside Friday night.
• A woman in the 8000 block of North SR 101 reported Saturday afternoon her house had been broken into and a chainsaw was missing.
• A 200-block North Vine Street woman reported early Saturday morning someone tried to break in through her patio door.
• A woman in the 100 block of West Crocker Street reported a man broke into her house through the bathroom window Saturday morning.
• A person at Buckley and East Jackson streets reported a youth had been tied to a stop sign.
• A 200-block East High Street man reported a theft of a trailer license plate Sunday morning.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on South Washington Street Saturday morning.
• Collin R. Paylor, 19, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to control after an accident on West Perry Street Saturday evening.
• Tyler J. Harrison, 28, of Bettsville, was cited with operating a vehicle while intoxicated after an accident on TR 179 Saturday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation due to malfunction at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, Friday evening.
• Bascom fire provided mutual aid to Hancock County for a garage fire at 23652 US 224 Friday night.
• Bascom fire, NBS fire and the CERT team responded to a rekindling of the previous garage fire at 23652 US 224 early Saturday morning.
• Sycamore fire and NBS EMS responded to black smoke at 6233 S. SR 53 Saturday afternoon. It turned out to be a controlled burn.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Friday afternoon, one squad run Friday evening, one squad run early Saturday morning, one squad run Saturday morning, two squad runs Saturday evening, two squad runs Saturday night and one squad run Sunday morning. Clinton fire assisted once Friday afternoon, once early Saturday morning and once Saturday evening.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday evening.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and Republic EMS and fire had one squad run Friday evening.
• Republic EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run early Saturday morning and one squad run Saturday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Saturday morning and one squad run early Sunday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday morning.