Daily Log, Nov. 8
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a man was shoplifting items Thursday afternoon.
• Charles D. Pryer, Jr., 59, of New Riegel, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, open container and a traffic lane violation Wednesday.
• An employee of Dollar General, 101 Perry St., reported receiving a counterfeit $50 bill Thursday morning.
• A person in the 400 block of North Vine Street reported Thursday morning seven recently-planted trees were destroyed.
• A woman in the 800 block of Stinchcomb Drive reported Thursday afternoon a theft of over $500 from an account.
• Constance A. Alsip, 73, of Tiffin, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at Miami and Nelson streets October 31.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on West Market Street Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a gas leak at 981 Maule Rd. Thursday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Wednesday night.
• Sycamore EMS and fire had a squad run Wednesday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday night and two squad runs Thursday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday afternoon.