Daily Log, Nov. 7
• Anthony N. Smith, 42, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• Kenneth G. Culbertson, 56, of Green Springs, was charged with criminal damage Tuesday.
• Keyontae D. Rollison, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with driving without a license Tuesday.
• A person in the 200 block of East Morgan Street reported a theft of building supplies Tuesday afternoon.
• A woman in the 100 block of Washington Street, Republic, reported a scam Wednesday morning.
• An employee of Taco Bell, 519 Plaza Dr., reported they received a counterfeit $50 bill Tuesday evening.
• An employee of Circle K, 1245 N. Countyline St., reported Wednesday afternoon they received a counterfeit $50 bill Tuesday night.
• An 800-block Buckley Street man reported a scam call Wednesday afternoon.
• A citation of improper backing was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Washington Street, Republic, Tuesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation due to malfunction at Taiho Corporation of America, 194 Heritage Dr., Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional alarm system activation at 35 Huss St. Wednesday afternoon.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had two squad runs Tuesday evening and two squad runs Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday evening, two squad runs Tuesday night and one squad run Wednesday afternoon. Sycamore fire assisted Wednesday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Wednesday morning.