Daily Log, Nov. 6
• Ashley N. Messersmith, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Monday.
• Joseph W. Braun, 59, of Green Springs, was charged with failure to reinstate Monday.
• A person at Bob Evans, 2310 W. Market St., reported Monday evening the theft of change from a vehicle.
• A person reported Monday evening a shoplifter at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18.
• A person reported Monday evening a wallet was stolen from McDonald’s, 1714 W. Market St.
• A 200-block Hudson Street man reported Tuesday afternoon his child’s mother broke into his house and stole milk.
• A person reported Tuesday afternoon someone kept going by a location in the first block of Linda Lane and putting beer cans in the mailbox.
• A person from Tiffin Metal Products, 450 Wall St., reported an employee theft Tuesday afternoon.
• Travis T. Mcintyre, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, underage and obstruction Monday.
• Christopher Torres, 32, of Green Springs, was charged with an operating a vehicle while intoxicated suspension Monday.
• A person reported Monday afternoon a four-wheeler was taken from the first block of West Woodmere Drive.
• A 5000-block East TR 122 resident reported stolen tools Monday evening.
• A 7000-block South TR 17 woman reported Tuesday morning her mailbox and several others were vandalized.
• A 7000-block South TR 17 woman reported Tuesday morning her mailbox was vandalized.
• A 6000-block South TR 151 woman reported Tuesday afternoon her mailbox was vandalized.
• An 8000-block South TR 17 man reported Tuesday afternoon his mailbox was vandalized.
• Brennen A. Keiffer, 22, of Fostoria, was charged with consuming alcohol in a motor vehicle, improper/prohibited turn and a turn signal violation Monday.
• Trevor T. Strayer, 41, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• A person reported Monday afternoon youths were fighting in the 700 block of West Fremont Street.
• A person reported Monday afternoon youths were throwing rocks at passing vehicles at East Fremont and Sandusky streets.
• A 600-block Lexington Avenue woman reported Monday evening her vehicles were rummaged through.
• A 100-block Findlay Street man reported Tuesday morning his house was broken into and ransacked.
• An accident was reported on West Perry Street on Monday night.
• A stop sign violation citation was issued after an accident on North Sandusky Street on Tuesday afternoon.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle accident on West Market Street on Tuesday afternoon.
• John C. Fritz, 40, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Alexis E. Kirkpatrick, 20, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to control Monday.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on Ash Street on Monday night.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after an accident on North Countyline Street on Tuesday afternoon.
• Bascom fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to a chimney fire at 1077 W. CR 48 on Tuesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Monday night, three squad runs Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Monday night and one squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to a car-deer accident at CR 58 and TR 95 on Tuesday morning.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday morning.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Nancy L. Shaw, Fostoria.
• Diane K. Zimmerman.
• Matthew G. Chwalik, Tiffin.
• Erica Marie Smith and Anthony James Seigley, Tiffin.
• Kyle Richard Frank and Brooke Elise Reimer, San Jose, California.