Daily Log, Nov. 29
• Jacob R. Felter, 18, of Republic, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Chrystal L. Chambers, 27, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• A 500-block West Market Street woman reported Wednesday afternoon she may have been the victim of a scam.
• A person at Circular and Main streets reported a tree branch was down and blocking a lane Wednesday night.
• A person at North CR 31 and West CR 52 reported a tree was down across the road Wednesday night.
• A woman in the 100 block of Clinton Ave. reported two people broke into a house early Thursday morning.
• A 500-block East SR 18 woman reported early Thursday morning the back window on her truck had been smashed and her tires had been slashed.
• A man in the 5000 block of North SR 587 reported Thursday morning his truck had been broken into and $50 was missing.
• Dallas J. Chamberlain, 18, of Fostoria, was charged with persistent disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• A 700-block Maple Street man reported a possible scam early Thursday morning.
• A citation was issued after a non-injury car vs. lawn tractor accident on Sandusky Street Wednesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a gas leak at Sandusky and West Perry streets Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a carbon monoxide detector activation due to malfunction at 192 St. Francis Ave. early Thursday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed fire responded to a chimney fire at 16050 E. TR 8 Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional smoke detector activation at 355 Miami St. Thursday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, two squad runs Wednesday evening and one squad run Thursday morning. Clinton fire assisted once Wednesday afternoon.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Wednesday night and one squad run early Thursday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday afternoon.