Daily Log, Nov. 28
• A 100-block South Washington Street resident reported Tuesday afternoon items were missing from the apartment.
• A person from Kroger, 790 W. Market St., reported a gasoline drive-off Tuesday evening.
• A 100-block Hudson Street woman reported Wednesday morning she returned home, and all of her personal belongings were missing. A man at the residence also reported Tuesday night he was hit in the head with a coffee cup, and a man reported Tuesday evening someone threw part of a gutter through his kitchen window.
• A 100-block Minerva Street woman reported Wednesday morning her neighbor had been urinating on her property.
• A person at Jimmy John’s, 2161 W. Market St., A, reported Wednesday afternoon Tiffin University students kept calling the store and delivery drivers. The establishment had had issues with them calling and making false orders, attempting to get free food, a report states.
• A 5000-block North TR 63 woman reported Tuesday afternoon a man kicked in her back door and took a television.
• A person reported Wednesday morning the theft of a dog box at North TR 6 and East TR 122.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at US 224 and SR 18 on Wednesday morning.
• Delores Gonzales, 85, of Fostoria, was cited with right-of-way – left turn after an accident at North Countyline and West Culbertson streets Monday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a carbon monoxide detector activation at 33 Howard St. on Tuesday night. There was no carbon monoxide.
• Clinton fire responded to brakes on fire at 1418 N. SR 53 on Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to steam or other gas mistaken for smoke at 119 Gross St. on Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday afternoon, two squad runs Tuesday evening, three squad runs Tuesday night, one squad run early Wednesday morning, two squad runs Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Tuesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Tuesday evening.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday evening.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run early Wednesday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Wednesday morning.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Ruth A. Ludwig, Tiffin.
Marriage license applications
• Jeffery Russell Seitz and Carla Jean Counts, Tiffin.
• Brittany Ann House, Marengo, and Cooper Richard Conrad, Tiffin.
• Kathryn Anne Heyman, Attica, and Ross Bradley Jones, Bloomville.
• Kim Denise Pullom and Michael David Baker, Fostoria.
• David Michael Lee and Renae Marie Lee, Republic.