Daily Log, Nov. 26
• Carissa R. Carter, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with drugs-abuse instruments, driving under suspension and obstructing official business Friday afternoon.
• A 100-block Minerva Street woman reported Saturday she was being scammed.
• A youth was charged with juvenile-delinquent and disorderly conduct Monday morning.
• A first-block Minerva Street resident reported Monday morning a youth was trashing items in the home and breaking dishes.
• Opal Goodin of Tiffin was charged with dog at-large Friday.
• Calyssa M. Lackey, 26, of Quincy, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Friday.
• A 300-block Main Street woman reported Sunday afternoon possible identity theft and a credit card opened in her name this month.
• A 200-block Sandusky Street resident reported Sunday evening a stolen bicycle.
• A man from Southside Sweeper World, 150 E. South St., reported Monday afternoon someone illegally was dumping trash in his Dumpster.
• Aliceon C. Laibe, 32, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to control after an accident on North Sandusky Street on Sunday evening.
• Brittney M. Davis, 30, of Norwalk, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at US 224 and Fair Lane on Monday morning.
• A single-vehicle, non-injury accident at Miami and South Sandusky streets was reported Monday morning. A vehicle went over a curb and struck a building, a report states.
• Christopher C. Chapman, 44, of Bellevue, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to control Friday.
• A citation was issued after an accident at North Countyline and West Culbertson streets Monday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a contained trash or rubbish fire at 160 Miami St. on Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 154 S. Washington St. on Sunday evening. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 156 Clay St. on Sunday evening. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday afternoon, two squad runs Sunday evening, three squad runs early Monday morning and one squad run Monday morning. Clinton fire assisted Sunday evening and early Monday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Sunday evening.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Sunday evening.