Daily log, Nov. 23, 2019
* An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. Market St., reported a theft of items Thursday afternoon.
* A woman in the 500 block of West Market Street reported Thursday evening someone broke into her vehicle
* A person at Tiffin Columbian High School, 300 S. Monroe St., reported Friday morning a theft of tickets.
* A man in the 2000 block of South Timber Creek Drive reported Friday afternoon he was the victim of an eBay scam.
* A person in the 500 block of Van Buren Street reported a man refused to get off the bus and caused a disturbance Thursday afternoon.
* A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at East Center and South Town streets Friday morning.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a call for assistance at 24 Penn St. Thursday evening.
* Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday evening.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Thursday night, one squad run Friday morning and two squad runs Friday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Friday morning.
* NBS EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Friday morning.
* Bloomville EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.
Corn – $4.11
Wheat – $5.25
Beans – $8.82