Daily Log, Nov. 22
• Darrell A. Kuhn, 51, of Waverly, was charged with theft and criminal trespassing Wednesday.
• Dantae S. Scott, 19, of Fremont, was charged with possession of marijuana Thursday afternoon.
• A woman in the 100 block of Clay Street reported Thursday morning a man assaulted her Wednesday night.
• Luke J. Tong, 41, of Tiffin, was charged with driving without a license, a tag violation and failure to yield right-of-way Wednesday.
• A man in the 1100 block of North SR 53 reported Thursday morning they had received two bad checks.
• Brenda L. Bibbs, 56, of Fostoria, was charged with credit misuse Wednesday.
• Jordan R. Roberts, 26, of Fostoria, was charged with driving without a license, driving under suspension and a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• A person in the 700 block of West Fremont Street reported five youths pushed over a portable toilet Wednesday afternoon.
• Attica-Venice-Reed fire and EMS responded to a train car fire at SR 162 and TR 8 Wednesday night. The Echo unit was on standby.
• Clinton fire responded to a sprinkler system activation at Hampton Inn, 2492 SR 231, early Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, one squad run early Thursday morning, two squad runs Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once early Thursday morning and once Thursday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Wednesday night and one squad run Thursday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Thursday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Thursday morning.