Daily Log, Nov. 20
• A person from Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported Monday afternoon two shoplifters.
• A 100-block Dallas Street man reported Monday evening his wife was intoxicated and hitting him.
• A person in the first block of Liberty Street reported Tuesday morning a building was broken into.
• Jeffery A. Caudill, 48, of Nevada, Ohio, was charged with hunt or trap Monday.
• William I. Keyes, 31, of Sandusky, was charged with fail to reinstate and fail to dim light Monday.
• A woman in the 400 block of West Lytle Street reported Tuesday afternoon someone tried to get into her mother’s shed.
• Mario A. Diaz, 71, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and an equipment regulation violation Monday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system that sounded due to malfunction at 265 Sixth Ave. early Tuesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a lock-out at 162 ½ S. Sandusky St. on Tuesday morning.
• Bloomville EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Monday afternoon, two squad runs Monday evening, one squad run Monday night and two squad runs Tuesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run early Tuesday morning.
• Bloomville EMS, Republic fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday morning.
• Herman C. Wonderly, Fostoria.
• Melissa Jane Lang and Aaron Scott Wise, New Riegel.
• Darrell Reine Beard, III, and Kaitlyn Alexis Merwin, Fostoria.
• Tina Marie Hurley and Dallas James Chamberlin, Fostoria.