Daily Log, Nov. 19
• Misty R. Buess, 41, of Kansas, Ohio, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia Friday.
• Madison Cook of Fostoria was charged with public nuisance Friday.
• Chase D. Leimgruber, 22, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension and an equipment regulation violation Friday.
• A 700-block East High Street woman reported Sunday night her property was damaged by a vehicle.
• A 200-block East Fremont Street man reported Sunday night a woman was trashing the residence.
• A person reported early Monday morning a phone was taken and was in the 400 block of Ohio Avenue.
• A 200-block East Crocker Street resident reported Monday morning a man was trying to kick in a door.
• Dennis J. Bogner, 67, of Attica, was cited with failure to control after an accident on Erie Street on Monday morning. He was driving a Seneca Crawford Area Transportation bus.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a non-injury accident on West Market Street on Monday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a sprinkler activation at 265 Sixth Ave. on Monday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday afternoon, one squad run Sunday evening, two squad runs early Monday morning, six squad runs Monday morning and three squad runs Monday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Monday morning.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Monday morning.