Daily Log, Nov. 16
• A 100-block Railroad Street woman reported Friday morning someone dumped drugs in her house.
• John C. Fritz, 40, of Fostoria, was charged with failure to reinstate and speeding Thursday.
• Rebecca A. Gonzales, 28, of Fostoria, was charged with child endangerment Thursday.
• A 500-block East Lytle Street resident reported Thursday afternoon a scam.
• A 400-block North Street man reported a stolen vehicle Thursday afternoon.
• A person in the 700 block of Spruce Street reported someone broke into a nearby land bank property Thursday night.
• Anthony Denigris, 20, of Medina, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident on East Perry Street Thursday afternoon.
• Isabelle Lewis, 19, of Tiffin, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident on East Perry Street Thursday afternoon.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after an accident at West Market and South Sandusky streets Thursday evening.
• A one-vehicle accident was reported on SR 19 near Garlo Heritage Nature Preserve Thursday afternoon.
• Benjamin B. Mettke, 29, of Fostoria, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident on North Countyline Street Nov. 5.
• Gerrald R. Alley, 77, of Fostoria, was cited with failure to yield on a left turn after an accident on North Countyline Street Nov. 7. Heather King was transported to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital from the scene by Fostoria Fire Division.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Clinton fire responded to a natural gas leak at 1025 E. CR 50 Thursday night. It turned out to be a malfunctioning gas boiler.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to a vehicle on fire at 818 E. Fremont St. Thursday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional smoke detector activation at 187 Jackson St. early Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday afternoon, two squad runs Thursday evening, two squad runs Thursday night, one squad run early Friday morning and two squad runs Friday morning.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Thursday afternoon.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday evening.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and fire had a squad run Thursday evening.
• Fostoria EMS and Kansas fire had a squad run Thursday evening.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Friday morning.