Daily Log, Nov. 15
• A youth in the 1700 block of West Market Street reported Wednesday afternoon a woman had punched her in the head.
• A 100-block East Market Street man reported a theft of video games Thursday morning.
• A man in the 100 block of East Perry Street reported Thursday morning a theft of a package.
• A 100-block South Monroe Street woman reported a theft of a package Thursday afternoon.
• Danielle L. Criblez, 36, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Aaron M. Criblez, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Najee D. Harrell, 22, of Fostoria, was charged with driving without a license Wednesday.
• A 900-block North Main Street man reported a theft of money and a phone Thursday morning.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Wednesday evening.
• Citations were issued after a three-vehicle, non-injury accident on East Perry Street Thursday afternoon.
• An accident was reported at CR 23 and TR 58 Wednesday afternoon.
• Dottie B. Lauer, 65, of Columbus, was charged with operating a vehicle while under the influence and a traffic lane violation Wednesday.
• A one-vehicle accident was reported at Springville Avenue and East Zeller Road Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a strong smell of natural gas at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, Wednesday afternoon.
• Bascom fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to a fire pump alarm at 1700 S. CR 1 Wednesday evening.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday night, one squad run early Thursday morning, three squad runs Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Thursday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday afternoon.