Daily log, Nov. 14
• Jeremy A. Riffel, 39, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• A person in the 200 block of East Perry Street reported Tuesday evening a sexual assault.
• A man in the 200 block of Vine Street reported a man assaulted him and threw him to the ground Tuesday night.
• Cornelia E. Cornell, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday morning.
• A 100-block Greenfield Street woman reported a scam Wednesday morning.
• Bonnie J. Cole, 39, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Tuesday.
• John H. Ohler, 30, of Republic, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and driving without a license Tuesday.
• Kevin G. Shumaker, 59, of Arcadia, was charged with operating a vehicle while under the influence and slow speed Tuesday.
• Jonni D. Harman, 36, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Jeremy L. Allen, 40, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence Tuesday.
• A 100-block Seneca Avenue woman reported Tuesday night items were missing from her residence and she found someone’s ID at her back door.
• A two-vehicle accident on East CR 38 that had occurred Tuesday morning was reported Tuesday afternoon.
• Jeremiah C. Essmyer, 35, of Missouri, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and speeding Tuesday.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported on North Countyline Street Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a cooking fire that was confined to a container at 154 S. Washington St. Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday afternoon, one squad run Tuesday evening, one squad run Tuesday night, four squad runs Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Wednesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run early Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday morning.