Daily Log, Nov. 13
• A 200-block South Sandusky Street woman reported Monday afternoon she had a physical fight with her girlfriend.
• A theft was reported in the 300 block of West Market Street on Monday evening.
• A 400-block East Perry Street resident reported Monday evening a 15-year-old boy hit his father and broke a cellphone.
• A person in the 400 block of North Countyline Street reported Tuesday morning counterfeit money was received.
• A 600-block Stinchcomb Drive man reported Tuesday morning his vehicle was broken into, and a wallet, credit cards and a jar of change were stolen.
• A citation of improper lane change was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Wentz Street on Monday evening.
• Lisa S. Sours, 50, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to yield stop sign after an accident at South Monroe and South Charlotte streets Tuesday morning.
• A non-injury accident was reported on Walnut Street on Tuesday morning.
• A single-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on Sandusky Street on Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an accidental activation of an alarm at 643 Miami St. on Tuesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday afternoon, two squad runs Monday evening, one squad run Monday night, two squad runs early Tuesday morning, three squad runs Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday afternoon. Sycamore fire and Clinton fire assisted Monday evening.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday evening.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had two squad runs Monday night and one squad run early Tuesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday night.
• Bloomville EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday morning.